PDA

View Full Version : Tr1 leak

onlychild
05-08-2014, 07:42 PM
On my small boat my tr1 gold has developed a small leak in appears to be coming from between the fluid reservoir and base it is not much of a leak but a leak none the less has anyone rebuilt or changed out o rings on one of there systems thanks

dragonfly
05-09-2014, 10:25 AM
onlychild the unit is pretty much unserviceable and they won't sell individual parts but you can get the plastic bowl. your problem may be the O-ring under the bowl. you take the 3 screws off and lift the bowl straight up and take that, and the O-ring to seal source or an out fit that sells O-rings and see if that fixes your problem. but check the bowl for cracks and don't forget the soi-oil to refill dfly

onlychild
05-09-2014, 03:04 PM
onlychild the unit is pretty much unserviceable and they won't sell individual parts but you can get the plastic bowl. your problem may be the O-ring under the bowl. you take the 3 screws off and lift the bowl straight up and take that, and the O-ring to seal source or an out fit that sells O-rings and see if that fixes your problem. but check the bowl for cracks and don't forget the soi-oil to refill dfly

THANKS Shawn I tightened the 3 screws several days ago and the area is still a little wet.This time of year I will only run it on wen. so I have time to mess with it I put the big boat at the gorge about 3 weeks ago so I wont use it on weekends. I thought that there might be an o-ring between the two pieces so thanks for the help with that and yes I only run bio-soy I will let you know what I find THANKS again Art