PDA

View Full Version : Odell KPO Derby August 17

DLM
07-30-2013, 11:05 AM
The Kokanee Power of Oregon Odell Derby is approaching rapidly.

The date of the actual derby is August 17th, but the fun starts the day before on the 16th with Shelter Cove hosting a Oyster/Beer event in the evening.

The link below should give you all the information you need but let me know if you have any questions, my email is below also.

PLEASE get your registrations in early as we need the most accurate head count we can get for food, beverages, prizes, etc.

And don't forget the junior division. Kids under 14 qualify and fish for free.

http://kokaneepoweroregon.com/Derby_Flyers/Odell%202013%20Derby%20Flyer.pdf

For registration and general questions contact:
david@kokaneepoweroregon.com

DLM
08-12-2013, 10:52 AM
If you are still planning on mailing in your entry, today would be the last day you could stick it in the mail and be sure it reachs me before I leave for the lake on Thursday.

If your are not sure it will reach me in time you might want to photocopy it and bring the copy to the derby.

You can also register at Shelter Cove Friday evening.

mrmike
08-12-2013, 11:45 AM
I just found out on Sunday I can make the Derby some other obligations I had fell through. My wife is jumping up and down she loves that lake there were some spaces available for the motor home and a slip I guess I will just take care of the FEES/register AT THE LAKE. We plan on being up there on Thursday this will be are first tournament at Odell really looking forward to just having a good time. Nothing like waiting to the last minute.

DLM
08-12-2013, 04:31 PM
We will be in space 56 starting Thursday night, anyone can stop by and register whenever we are in camp. Or just stop by to BS. 56 is on your left as pass the exit coming from the store area, and just before you enter the boat drop area, it's kind of in the "Y" under the trees.

mrmike
08-13-2013, 01:21 PM
i WILL STOP IN I THINK WE ARE CLOSE BY AND REGISTER WITH YOURSELF