PDA

View Full Version : Utah Disabled Veterans Fishing Event

Petty4life
05-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Posting this for Utah Disabled Veterans Fishing Foundation, please don't me pm me about this, post your questions here and I will direct Todd to your questions

Utah Disabled Veterans Fishing Event -

KFF team,
it's that time of year again. We are currently planning this year's annual Diasbled Veterans fishing event. This year's event will be held at the same location, Soldier Creek Marina, Strawberry reservoir on Satuday, July 27th. Mark it on your calendars.
This year we are expecting just over 100 veterans to turn out. The VA is reporting that many have been asking to get on the list all winter to ensure they don't miss it. We hope that all of you that have volunteered in the past to help support this event will be able to do so again. I have attached a short power point presentation with the details for this year's event. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. Thank you so much for your valued support. We will continue to post updates and details on our facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/...tion/292836470824039

We are in need of donations to support this year's event so if you would like to donate please contact me directly through PM, email, or phone.

Thank you all so much for your continued support,

"Sunrise is always best on the water."
Todd Hall
Utah Disabled Veterans Fishing Foundation ><((((º>
Founding Board Member
Anything Wet Fishing Team

application/octet-stream Utah Disabled Veterans Fishing Day 2013.pptx (375 KB)

AFDan52
05-11-2013, 01:17 PM
My son and I have already committed our boat and time to Todd and the Vets.

dubob
05-14-2013, 08:40 AM
T he fb link doesn't work.