PDA

View Full Version : Antelope Tags filled

mrmike
08-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Just return from Eastern Oregon Juniper Unit Myself and wife pulled Antelope Tags all I can say it was fantastic hunt/ My son and Mysef scouted the area on the 5 th of July and found three bucks that would score high in Boon&Crocket one pushing (19 inches) scoring system only to have a Hugh fire destroy a big part of there Habitate and the area we scouted. We managed to see 39 bucks (BUCKS) in three days only one big enough for B&C couldn't finish the deal on him. we sat on a water hole and had 21 bucks come in one day. (One group of 13 bucks) We filled are tags with two quaility animals about 14/15inch range just ran out of time. Just thinking how blessed we are to have a great state like Oregon the High desert and the Ocean and its fishing

MTmountainman
08-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Congratulations! I'm getting excited for hunting season to kick off here, but I guess that will mean I have to put the boat away. Not enough time.

sawtooth
08-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Great Job Mrmike. Lets see some pictures of your lopes. Got back from scouting my elk unit last week. Can't wait for the season to start here in Idaho as well. Keep us posted on the rest of your season.

MackPrince
09-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip!