PDA

View Full Version : Teriyaki Chicken Wings

SilverBullets
07-10-2012, 07:16 PM
You gotta try this one!! I buy the frozen 10lb bags of wings at Costco and do 5lbs at a time (about 38 wings.) While waiting for the wings to thaw make marinade...

marinade mixture:
5 table spoons wesson oil
5 table spoons brown sugar
5 table spoons soy sauce
1 1/2 cups sherry wine
1/2 a teaspoon accent seasoning
a few shakes tabasco sauce
a few shakes seasoned pepper
1/4 cup of yoshida's sweet teriyaki marinade

mix the above ingredients and split between 2 one gallon zip lock bags (comes out to about 1 cup of marinade per bag.) Add the wings (about 19 wings per bag.) Let sit in refer for 8 hours...then turn bags over for an addtional 8 hours or so.

Set oven to 350 degrees and put wings and the liquid marinade into two 9"x13" aluminum pans and put on oven center rack. Cook for an hour, turn wings over and cook for another hour. Now keep an eye on them...I take them out when the marinade is pretty much gone (the chicken should now have a sticky glaze.) Enjoy!!thumbsup

SuperD
07-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Wal Mart sells the bags of just drummets. I don't care for the meatless wing piece. Recipe sounds good!

SilverBullets
07-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Wal Mart sells the bags of just drummets. I don't care for the meatless wing piece. Recipe sounds good!

The Costco bag is a mixture of both. I actually like the wings more but they're both good. Anyway, the tabasco and yoshida's was an add-on i came up with...they can be left out if desired.