PDA

View Full Version : KPO Crescent Lake Kokanee Derby July 14

Fallriverguy
06-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Kokanee Power of Oregon’s third derby of the year will be at Crescent lake July 14th.

Applications and rules for the derby can be found at the Kokanee Power of Oregon’s web site. When mailing in the application please do so at least one week before the derby date to allow time for the application to arrive.

Late registration will take place at Simax beach at Crescent Lake on Friday evening till 6 pm.

Please note that the weigh-in for the Crescent lake derby has been moved. Originally we planned to have it at Simax beach but we were fortunate enough to have just gotten permission to have it just to the right (West) side of the main boat ramp by the dam. There is a beach to park your boats while weighing-in. This location will make it easier to weigh-in and trailer boats. Lunch will still be served at Pavilion 1 at Simax beach.

I have gotten word from campers at Simax beach that the mosquitoes are plentiful and hungry. Bring mosquito repellant!!!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the derby!

Fallriverguy
07-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Just a reminder to all that some of the day use parking areas at Crescent require a NW Forest Pass. The same one that is required at the North Wickiup boat launch.

Kokonuts
07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the info, where can I pick up the permit? Any fishing reports yet?
I am going up on Thur. soooo I'll se you there!!

Kokonuts

Fallriverguy
07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Please note that the weigh-in for the Crescent lake derby has been moved. Originally we planned to have it at Simax beach but we were fortunate enough to have just gotten permission to have it just to the right (West) side of the main boat ramp by the dam. There is a beach to park your boats while weighing-in. This location will make it easier to weigh-in and trailer boats. Lunch will still be served at Pavilion 1 at Simax beach.

I have gotten word from campers at Simax beach that the mosquitoes are plentiful and hungry. Bring mosquito repellant!!!