PDA

View Full Version : Green Peter derby is this weekend.. 05/19/12

kokaneekid
05-15-2012, 09:07 AM
If you haven't signed up yet you still have time, but hurry. Also we will be having sign up the night before the derby from 5:00 - 7:00 @ sunny side state park campsite 51.

We have a full day of FUN in store and the weather looks like its going to be great.. "Not too hot with no rain".

Hope to see you all there

Fish On kokaneekid.

Doc_Rhen
05-15-2012, 09:04 PM
You might want to post the weigh-in times somewhere on the Rules sheet, entry forms or something besides at the trailer for those of us who drive over morning of at Oh dark thirty.

Cannon
05-17-2012, 04:21 PM
For those of you who are going or wanting to be a part of the derby this year. The following is some of the info in regards to questions that I have been getting asked.
1. The weigh in is at the dam just like last year. You can motor in drop off one person who can then take your "hopefully" winning fish up to the weigh in at the turnaround just south of the dam. This helps to prevent the stress of trying to load your boat to get down to the park where it used to be held and get there on time which leads to the next bit of info.
2. Weigh in time is 2:00 PM if you are not in line by 2:00 PM you are out of luck... NO Exceptions. Over the years many have missed the deadline and in so doing forfeit any chance of winning or even placing. Just ask me... I missed it myself "once." I have learned my lesson and try to cut myself some slack.
3. The picnic lunch is being served down at the park at the bottom of the hill just above Foster.
4. If you are worried about getting signed up, we will be taking admission on Friday night. I believe it is camp # 50 or 51. Just look for my rig or Kokanee Kid's rig and we will get you hooked up.
5. There will be nobody signing you in on Saturday morning.
Other than that, it is as simple as showing up at the crack of dawn, catching copious quantities of fish and most of all; having a good time doing it.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

DLM
05-17-2012, 06:04 PM
What time does the weigh in start, 1pm?

Cannon
05-18-2012, 12:19 AM
What time does the weigh in start, 1pm?
You obviously beat me over here...http://kokaneepoweroregon.com/Derby_Flyers/GreenPeterDerbyFlyer2.jpg

Cannon
05-21-2012, 08:13 PM
I have posted the photos of the derby on the Kokanee power website:
http://kokaneepoweroregon.com/
I will post the tabulated derby results as soon as I receive them from our illustrious secretary...