PDA

View Full Version : What do you think...

BlueBack79
04-16-2012, 08:43 PM
i think it would be kind of nice if there were a few "official" kokanee fishing report threads for specific popular fisheries, such as lucky peak, arrowrock and anderson. maybe start fresh ones each year. everyone could report and view updates in one place, instead of having piles of new threads for the same location. just thinking out loud....

Petty4life
04-16-2012, 08:53 PM
i think it would be kind of nice if there were a few "official" kokanee fishing report threads for specific popular fisheries, such as lucky peak, arrowrock and anderson. maybe start fresh ones each year. everyone could report and view updates in one place, instead of having piles of new threads for the same location. just thinking out loud....

i know what your saying and i dont care for that but what about something like this/ clickhere (http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/fishing-forums/showthread.php?t=4491)

BlueBack79
04-16-2012, 08:57 PM
thats pretty cool.

Rafting4fun
04-16-2012, 11:48 PM
I agree BlueBack79, I'm not sure a hyperlink (click here) would cure this, and perhaps make work for the Mod's/Admin. Again, I'm not sure.
It seems though, for the last couple of years, some brave soul, would start a thread for Arrowrock, and Lucky Peak, and Anderson. It made sense that you could just ck that Thread, and get a feel for what going on in that area.
I see nothing wrong with a thread started for the bodies of water you mentioned, so that we don't have to go bouncing all over the place..
I remember last year someone, (i'm too lazy to look it up) and I think it started off by saying, "ok, well here goes for lucky peak" and that was pretty much the only thread i had to go to , to ck, on Lucky Peak. I could be wrong, however;, I'll have to go ck...
If the Mod's and Admin are willing to perform that organizational task, then the hyperlink (clik here) could work..
I think it would be far easier to just make a post for each of the bodies of water you mentioned, and VOILA!!!
In fact, at the first of the year, someone could make a starting post (permanently) for those bodies of water in Idaho, and solve the problem..