PDA

View Full Version : Arrowrock

Ruko
04-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Has anybody had any luck at Arrowrock lately? I went on Monday and only got 1 Kok and 1 small trout. I was thinking about heading up this weekend if the weather isn't too bad.

Physion
04-05-2012, 09:17 PM
You did better than I did. I fished Arrowrock on Tuesday and Lucky Peak today. The boat floats, the motor runs, and I got zero, as in 0, bites total.

matt_has_mail
04-06-2012, 04:12 AM
I had no luck on Monday. Not even a bite. I was pinging them around 45-55 all day

metalheadgene
04-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Most likely the ones down at 45 are Pike Minnows. We manged 4 nice ones today. I had some kids (new to koke fishing) in the boat and we crackered about 6 others. Not red hot by no means...a windy bugger for sure.

gg

Fish On!!!
04-10-2012, 05:22 PM
We went Sunday and caught 4 rainbows no Kokes to be found.

Physion
04-10-2012, 09:50 PM
I just got back from Lucky Peak today (Tuesday). I figured that not catching something on Lucky Peak was better than traveling further and not catching something on CJ or Arrowrock. And I didn't catch anything. One bite. My next trip will be to Arrowrock and up the South Fork unless I hear something really good before then.

jimbojump
04-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Physion...I wouldnt waste any time on South fork...I pounded it a couple days ago and not a single bite....had one Koke on off the lake side of the south fork shelf at the opening to the SF...but otherwise notta.

Rafting4fun
04-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Well, I too made the trip on Monday. Sheesh, great day on the water and if trash fish was my target then I did good. Two weeks ago, i pounded the kokes up there but not this trip. I traveled from the boat ramp past the s/f but did not venture up the S/F. I had a koke on, east shore from the s/f. I had a trout on within two feet of the boat and it got off. What did not get off was the trash fish of course. They came right up to the boat no problem :)....
The best concentration of fish are straight out from the ramp 200yds either direction. s/f water temp was near 47.. I did find 50.5 deg (that's only the first 3' ) towards the dam, but still no cigar.
U/V sling blade pink with pink hoochies if you want to catch trash fish, it's on!!!!

SawtoothSUP
04-12-2012, 06:10 PM
I spent last Friday and Saturday at Arrowrock east of boat ramp. We limited out on trout both days. They were eating anything we floated off the bottom. Everybody on the bank slammed them! trolling produced almost nothing. Then Wednesday 11th trolling turned on. Landed a 19'' Kokanee at 15ft in 30 ft of water. Plus several rainbows at the same depth. Using classic trolling silver blades with green wedding ring tipped with shrimp. Had alot of bites that didnt hook up. If you see me up there I am the guy on a paddle board.

Cheers,

Ryan
Sawtooth paddle Boarding