PDA

View Full Version : My boat Oldrider

Ken Jones
03-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Its a thunder Jet 24ft. 460 Ford Engine 110 gal. Fuel tank. 8 horse Mercury kicker.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk189/kljo2109/fwdfishingphotos/image-1.jpg
101chromefish101

sawtooth
03-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Beautiful boat Ken. Plenty of room both inside and out. Though with all the fishing you do, it has got to hurt a little to drop three to four bills each time you go to fill that 110 gallon tank.4moremney4moremney4moremney

Ken Jones
03-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Beautiful boat Ken. Plenty of room both inside and out. Though with all the fishing you do, it has got to hurt a little to drop three to four bills each time you go to fill that 110 gallon tank.4moremney4moremney4moremney

I keep the top half full most of the time. I have four guys that help with expenses so it isn't quit as hard on my pocket book.

autorick
03-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Beautifil boat! What pump do you have? Are you going to the jetboat races in St Maries next month?

Ken Jones
03-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Beautifil boat! What pump do you have? Are you going to the jetboat races in St Maries next month?

I have a Berkley, Pump with a legion empeller. When I first boughht it new I was having a hard time getting it on step. It was taking to long of distance to get on step. A new empeller came out with more degrees, and that made all the difference. Thinking about replacing my Berkley with a three stage Hamilton. 15000 is a lot of money for a Pump. I'll stick with my Berkley. My boat has been all the way to Hells canyon from Lewiston a couple times. Its a hellof a ride I assure you. It was driven bye my friend Ernie Duckworth. Yes, he was the one building Duckworth Boats.