PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish the Salmon Falls reservoir ?

oldrider
03-11-2012, 01:36 PM
I was going through a folder that I've made up over the years, and found an article about the fishing in the salmon Falls Reservoir south of Twin falls. It was printed out in 2009. It says that catching 15-20" Kokanee is typical, wow !! I was wondering if anyone on our forum has ever fished that reservoir, and what kind of luck did you have ? It also mentions Walleye up to 20#, but 6-10# fish are more the typical size. I'm currently trying to find any info about camping at that reservoir too, but so far no luck :-(

kodiak1
03-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Oldrider,
If you go to BigFishTackle, a forum associated with this one, and go to Idaho, general discussion. There are several frequent posters who fish SF on a regular basis. Ask your question there, and you should get lots of info. Mike

oldrider
03-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Oldrider,
If you go to BigFishTackle, a forum associated with this one, and go to Idaho, general discussion. There are several frequent posters who fish SF on a regular basis. Ask your question there, and you should get lots of info. Mike

Good web site Mike, thanks !. I registered there and asked the same question. Hopefully I'll get lots of feed back info :-) From what I've found out so far about the fishing, it should be worth hauling the boat and RV down there to check it out thumbsup