PDA

View Full Version : Steelhead Clearwater

Ken Jones
02-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Great time We brought home seven fish. Caught several wild fish. Lost several breaking me off at my jig. Guys theres lots of fish up there ready to be caught. White and pink was the color of Jigs. Find the right depth and catch fish. Good luck.101chromefish101

kodiak1
02-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Glad you got into them, Ken. Mike

oldrider
02-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Great time We brought home seven fish. Caught several wild fish. Lost several breaking me off at my jig. Guys theres lots of fish up there ready to be caught. White and pink was the color of Jigs. Find the right depth and catch fish. Good luck.101chromefish101

Makes my mouth water Ken thumbsup. I suppose you have the wife busy smoking some of those critters ? :-)

redmanjr1
02-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Glad to hear you are back Ken and sounds like an awesome trip. I'll call you soon. Want to know if you are interested in going to my retirement ceremony and/or the party after. Talk to you soon.

Bob

Ken Jones
02-26-2012, 03:48 PM
My wife will be smoking fish Monday and Tuesday. I brought home 5 out of the 7 stealhead home and my fishing partner took 2. The main river rose 4 ft from two days of steady rain. All my fishing was done on the North Fork. My bodies from Wyoming had a fish count of 15 fish two take back home. They were fishing above the power line hole on the North Fork. I would of been fishing with them But would of had a problem back out. Yes they volenteered to carry my stuff down and carry my stuff out. I said that they have to carry my old ass out two. They laughed If we have two we would. I fished off the wall at the Dam its easy two fish and and it has place to sit down when tired. 101chromefish101

Ken Jones
03-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Makes my mouth water Ken thumbsup. I suppose you have the wife busy smoking some of those critters ? :-)

Amen, There all smoked and in the freezer. Dam they turned out good. When I go again it will be for Salmon. June is the best month for Salmon on the clearwater. Oh bye the way I have good news for you salmon fisherman and Stealhead. You can fillet your catch and bring them home. But, you have two leave the river to fillet your catch. Plus, you have to leave the skin attach to the fillet for Idenifacation purpose. The Cut off Adipult fin must accompany the fish also.101chromefish101