PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer's Needed

Kokfreak
01-08-2012, 02:22 PM
In taking the club to the next level and living up to our mission statement. The board in in the process if setting up several committees that will depend on Membership participation. Without the membership's help we cannot continue or maintain our non-profit status or enhance our inland fisheries. Presently your board of 8 are the only ones carrying the load and burn out is starting to rear it's ugly head.
Come on boys and girls give a brother a hand. It's you club jump in and give us some help, have some fun and make it a success.

1. Angler education
Cole Tidwell

2. Fisheries Enhancement
Mike Mensker

3. Veterans Fishing Day
Kent cannon
Rick Fielder

4. Derby Day food preparation and service .
Erick Martin

5. District meeting organization.
Rick Fielder
Jermy Jahn

6. Derby/ Show help
Brian Russel
Debbie Jahn
Rick Fielder

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from all of you , talking to all. At one of the Sportsman's shows that we will be doing around the state this winter.

Kokonuts
01-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Right On! Any club or Organization is only as good as it's membership! It's just that simple!

I'll be at the Puyallup show on Fri. Jan 27th. & and Sat. 28th. to meet those of you who want to sign up for the NEW KOKANEE POWER OF WASHINGTON.
Ill be at the Shasta Tackle Booth and all of the other Kokanee related booths so I hope to meet you there!

Then in Feb. I plan on spending some time on all 4 days at the Kokanee Power of Oregon Booth.

Kokonuts / Richard Kennedy