PDA

View Full Version : Steel Head & Late season Kings

TrollNFisher
11-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Duroboat Rider called me and said lets go out to gods country on the Peninsula and fish I said I’m in, We headed out in the snow storm and hit the grounds about day break and landed one Steelhead and so many Kings we were wore out by noon and on the way home. I will say it was cold as heck, talk about a on fire day!

MackPrince
11-19-2011, 10:04 PM
I keep lookin' but I can't seem to find the 'like' button :)

Looks like a great, cold, wet day.

lowe1648mt
11-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Very Nice!

BobW
11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
I want to first say that I have been on sites in Washington for a number of years. And I know for a fact that WDFW checks these sites for things just like this.
Those are some real nice fish. And I say this only to be helpful not to be some kind of a smart xxx. But I would suggest you check out "Handling Salmon and Trout" on page 21 of this years fishing pamplet.

Like I said just trying to be helpful

bob r
11-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Yes, holding trout and steelhead out of the water when you are releasing them is illegal, same photos could have been taken without removing fish from water.bob r

kokanee_slayer
11-21-2011, 10:48 AM
Nice Job TrollNFisher and Duraboat Rider!!! Wish I could have been out there but Honey Dos and other commitments kept me pretty busy over the weekend.

eyefish
11-21-2011, 07:00 PM
If it isn't prying to much, where were you fishing? I just have to get out and do some fishing this winter. By the way, very nice job of catching.