PDA

View Full Version : Duwamish River

Eddie L
10-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Fished the Duwamish river for silvers this morning just before high tide, caught 2 on a spinner and lost one nice bright one on a plug. Still some bright silvers moving up in the lower river.(Southcenter-Westfield Mall area)
I have the day off tomorrow and may take the boat out for some kokanee tomorrow if it doesn't get too windy or go back for some more silver action.

MackPrince
10-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Nice Report Eddie!

101chromefish101

Eddie L
10-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Decided to give the river a try again instead of fishin Kok's, arriving about high tide again and just a few silvers rolling and some down river zombie pinks around.
I hook up with my 1st one in 10 minutes of casting spinners and land the silver buck.
About 30 minutes later I get another hit on my spinner and it's a silver jack and I release him, then it was dead for about an 1½ hour but kept casting them spinners and got a solid hard hit and this big dark silver buck was jumping everywhere and took out so much line off my reel until it wrapped around a tree downstream from me and my line snapped.
Still it was a fun day and got 1 for the smoker today and yesterdays 2 silvers is ready for the smoker today.