PDA

View Full Version : Cool spinner blades and other stuff

BorntoFish01
10-14-2011, 06:58 PM
This is a "new-to-me" site that I thought I'd share for anyone interested. My order just went out...looking forward to some new components to play with this winter.

olepetestackle.com

Just an after thought, I think it'd be real handy to have a permanent "Sub-Forum" within the "Tackle Form" where "Component Suppliers" such as my above link could be documented, and provide a much easier way of finding sources without having to read through a bunch of posts to gleen out a particular source or component. The Mod's may not agree with me, or it might step on the toes of tackle sponsors, but it was just a thought. Of course a person could do a Google as I did ["Custom painted spinner blades"] which led me to the above link, but why waste time ["reinvent the wheel"] when someone else may already have the info. Plus, as some of you may know, alot of Googles can end up providing useless links and waste alot of time in doing the research.

Just a thought.....

SilverBullets
10-15-2011, 05:01 PM
This is a "new-to-me" site that I thought I'd share for anyone interested. My order just went out...looking forward to some new components to play with this winter.

olepetestackle.com

Just an after thought, I think it'd be real handy to have a permanent "Sub-Forum" within the "Tackle Form" where "Component Suppliers" such as my above link could be documented, and provide a much easier way of finding sources without having to read through a bunch of posts to gleen out a particular source or component. The Mod's may not agree with me, or it might step on the toes of tackle sponsors, but it was just a thought. Of course a person could do a Google as I did ["Custom painted spinner blades"] which led me to the above link, but why waste time ["reinvent the wheel"] when someone else may already have the info. Plus, as some of you may know, alot of Googles can end up providing useless links and waste alot of time in doing the research.

Just a thought.....

101goodpost101It's a great idea... We had a permanent sub-forum with a list of component suppliers but it didn't go over too well with the sponcers. Since then it's been requested that all "live" links pertaining to tackle/component companies not be posted on the tackle craft board. If things change in the future or if making a list of suppliers becomes possible useing "dead" links we'll make it a sticky.