PDA

View Full Version : Puyallup River 9/25

Winterun
09-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Had really no plans to fish Sunday after a week of fishing and just wanted to clean up my gear and the boat, and get ready for the work week. But after the little rain we had and a bit of coaxing from a couple of fishing buddies I met them on the river.
I managed a handful of Pink salmon, so mission accomplished as I felt the drug of the tug. But it wasn't really my targeted species, after all it is Coho season! I ended up with a little hen for my efforts!

See you folks on the water!
Winterun

MackPrince
09-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Ahh... feed the tug drug addictiontooexcited

TrollNFisher
09-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Made it down to the puyallup this morning fished from 0630-1100 landed one silver, had 2 other hookups but no cigar.

KOK head
10-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Wow nice little hook nose ! I been doing the green since they been netting the river so much nice job !

KOK head
10-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Nice chromer winterun ! How do you like those katchcoolers? thanks for the pic and report keep them coming!

Winterun
10-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Nice coho TrollNFisher!!!

Kok Head yeah I like it alot! Can't tell from the pic but that katchcooler is wornout from the inside out. The divider is almost ripped out, and the bottom seam is starting to tear also. But I've had it for about 4 years and it's done a good job. Time to upgrade to the new one.

Winterun