PDA

View Full Version : Netarts Bay/Dungeness Crabbing

mrmike
09-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Spent some time on the coast lowering the crab population at Netart Bay crabbing was excellent/they are not quite full enough need about another month got 4 limits on Saturday (48)needed the whole tide, didn't need to measure many, all very large crab. The pots were also loaded with females. Some great eating just thought I share this, some folks thinking of doing something different .

Fishin-RN
09-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Awesome! I'm heading there tomorrow in fact for 3 nights! Was torn between tilly coho opener and netarts crab. Well still am but have a few days to do both :} Thanks for the report!

MackPrince
09-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Yum!tongue2

Downrigger
09-14-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm Jealous!

mrmike
09-14-2011, 04:51 PM
I do have some great photoes but when it comes to computers I'm not the brightest apple on the tree. I know how to send them by e-mail but don't know how to post them yet.

Fishin-RN
09-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Yep just got back from netarts and man alive crabbing was excellent. 23 the first day, 26 the second. Lots of big ones, and some smaller softies when the tide rolled in. It's nice to be able to pick and choose which one syou want to keeptongue2

wywm299471
10-21-2011, 05:20 AM
Awesome! I'm heading there tomorrow in fact for 3 nights! Was torn between tilly coho opener and netarts crab. Well still am but have a few days to do both :} Thanks for the report!

mrmike
10-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Well its that time/ heading up to NETARTS BAY on thursday hoping the crab are full my baits of choice Shad/old Sardines/ and Razor Clam

Fishin-RN
10-24-2011, 02:13 PM

Double check your regs for the coho over there I believe there's only ONE river open for WILD coho on the coast now. Tillamook has been closed to wild coho for a while now since oct 5.
here's a link:
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/resources/fishing/wild_coho.asp
signfishin