PDA

View Full Version : best bead colors

ctkid
09-06-2011, 06:45 PM
I was wondering the favorite bead colors if you use them??

SuperD
09-06-2011, 10:02 PM
That question doesn't really compute with me. I tend to think in terms of combinations. Pink & white, orange & chartruese, pink & purple, blue & white, pink & blue...... There might be lures of all one color bead but not the way I think of putting lures together.

autorick
09-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Anything but green!!!!

ReelJerks
09-13-2011, 03:52 PM
I was wondering the favorite bead colors if you use them??

There is a direct correlation between depth fishing and color of bait.

Edd

SilverBullets
09-13-2011, 05:15 PM
I think alot of it has to do with the particular lake. Even then from what I've seen from fishing the same lake for around 9 years it changes every few years. The first couple years green was the go-to color...now they won't touch it. Another one they won't touch is red, but go a couple miles up the road to the next lake and red knocks em dead...go figure. I think pink and orange are great choices, followed by purple, blue, and black. Like mentioned color at depth is important, but don't hesitate to think outside the box. Try to mix it up with contrasting colors...make your primary color stand out. Allways use flouresents and glows if possible.

mrmike
09-13-2011, 06:08 PM
The Ct kid /colors are to catch fisherman not fish. There really is a big science in using the correct color technology for the the right color water Vs Temp Vs deep Vs Sky when the fish looks up he see a presentation, the color of the water, and then the sky is it cloudy or Sunny it all matters in color technology. We all catch fish but do you ask the Question Why? The fall is coming on us educated yourself Pick up a copy of the Master Angler by Phil Rabideau using color technology to catch more fish. 360-892- 6111 best $15.00 you ever spent good luck