PDA

View Full Version : EC and LC Weekend

agitator
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Thursday was gals day at East Canyon . It was my daughters first lesson doing the downrigger thing , with Janyc my wife giving her the balls down instructions . They put all four riggers out { ok this this is going to be good } loaded up dodgers , squids and everything nice . SLAM SLAM they can't get the line in the release . Plan B drive the boat out of the fish101idea101 OK finally all four in the water , I have no idea how many fish my two girls C&Red but with all four going up and down all day they put the the hurt on . We used 5 or 6 dfferent RMT dodgers that have worked very well for us .The deadly little squid is custom made by Kokeaholic which we have named Cop Candy which has proven to be just that .

Suday just Janyc and myself hit Lost Creek proved to be same as thur. but we found some bigger fish . Once we got away from all the littile ones and used the electronics and went fishing SLAM SLAM here again that deadly Cop Candy squid following a RMT dodger .We ended up with three for the dishwasher and left the rest to be caught under the ICE .

agitator
09-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Nikk's first fish out for the day

Kokaholic
09-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Cop Candy hey? thats funny. Might have to re name that squid and add it to the RMT arsenal this next year.

Glad that I was able to help put some fish in the boat for you and the ladies.

Now youhave let the cat out of the bag!!!101goodpost101

agitator
09-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Thanks you again Mark . I want to be there when you see this squid in clear water in the sunlight , way different I thought had taken the wrong pill .