PDA

View Full Version : East canyon report 9-2-11

Petty4life
09-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Picked TunaOn up at the 7-11 in morgan at 5:40 am both of us where early headed to the lake and got there to early and had to wait till it got alittl lighter to launch the boat. got the boat on the water about 6:30am and started trolling over by the dam.and then back towards taylor hollow. started out trolling stuart angling stu's frenzy dodger with a SA green squid and CLST pink stain squids behind my custom dodger, caught a few and kept changing lures to get the fish to stay on the big CLST green glow squid and tropical punch dakota spinners did very well also spawning salmon dakota spinner. was great to fish with you Colton. Hope to do it again. we got 15 fish tolling .8-1.5mph 10-35ft down on riggers. I was able to try out my newly painted downrigger balls (florecent pink) also used other CLST squids and spinners but cant remember them all

09-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Hey Jason. Glad to see the Frenzy Dodgers worked for you. Sounds like a good days fishing.

Tuna On
09-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks Jason. I had a blast. Hey Mr. Stuart, your dodgers did have some good action, I did not run them but Jason showed me them. Great job and good luck.

09-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the kind words on the Dodgers. They do have a pretty good wiggle. Ramaja and I hung some big nasty trebles on them and they caught Columbia River Fall Chinook fished as a wobbler. Yeah multitaskers....I am always happy to help fish get caught.

Thanks for the well wishes, Ill take the luck as I can find it.