PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Fishing Blue Mesa (Have Questions)

Tuna On
07-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Hey I am looking for people to answer some questions about Blue Mesa. Send me a private message. I am looking at moving down that way.

silverkoke
07-31-2011, 02:49 PM
go to sportfishcolorado.com , he is one of the better guides on blue mesa , he can answer ur questions

SuperD
08-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Tuna, make sure your place is big enough for company. I really want to fish this lake!! My buddy that lives in Parachute sent me pictures this summer that had me twitching!!!

FishHunter
08-01-2011, 11:02 PM
go to sportfishcolorado.com , he is one of the better guides on blue mesa , he can answer ur questions

Robby is probably the best guide on the lake and will answer most questions. He is really easy to talk to and will share a lot of information about the lake and the area.

Casey at bluemesafishingguide.com has been guiding for a few years now at Blue Mesa and posts reports 3 or 4 times a week on kokanee and mack fishing.

I haven't been able to fish it this year, unfortunately, the kokanee fishing has been outstanding.

rebelsportsman
11-20-2011, 06:02 PM
is it safe to fish blue mesa in a portaboat? i am thinking of getting one rather than pulling a boat from texas to fish colorado next summer.

rebelsportsman
11-26-2011, 01:29 PM
got my porta bote yesterday. the people i got it from have been fishing blue mesa for some years now. maybe i will see some of you on the lake next year. also i will be fishing the lakes from buena vista to leadville, if anyone needs a fishing partner.

RalphL
11-26-2011, 03:35 PM
love my portabote