PDA

View Full Version : Lost Creek Report

Petty4life
07-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Fished Lost Creek Resv. with my bro-in-law today. fished 5-25ft using custom dodgers, kokanee creek spinners, custom made spinnglow and christenson lake shore tackle spinners. caught 40 fish from 7am till 2pm nothing huge. procure scent "herring and sweet corn" lake shore tackle spinners where the bomb today one spinner caught 1/3 of all the fish.. caught mostly cutts with a few bows thrown in, trolled 1.2-1.7mph

Bduck
07-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Lost Creek use to be one of my favorite fishing/camping places in the 70's. It has been poisoned off a few times from what I hear to rid the chub that has over run in there. Since about 2000, I have only fished it once. Its rebounding as a fine fishery now. There is no more camping allowed there and its a wakeless speed lake only if your trolling. Times change and so do fisheries. Great place to do some ice fishing as well.

Nice selection of tackle Jason. How big are the fish showing up now?
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Petty4life
07-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Nice selection of tackle Jason. How big are the fish showing up now?
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

the bows where 16in and the cutts 14-15in, there are some bigger in there i just didnt get any of them yesterday

Tuna On
07-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Glad to see my lures are working. Flaming Gorge was a blast 7/23-7/25. Caught all sorts of fish.