PDA

View Full Version : willard 7/14 & 15

Petty4life
07-15-2011, 11:37 PM
Fished willard thursday after work and got some nice sized wipers, turned aroundand did it again friday morning but was much slower then only getting 1 walleye

wiperhunter
07-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the report Jason, did you catch any skin fish on this trip or is that just whenj I fish with youlaugh hyst

Petty4life
07-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the report Jason, did you catch any skin fish on this trip or is that just whenj I fish with youlaugh hyst

just when you fish with me

TrophyBoat
07-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Nice wipers petty, those bigguns sure have been evading me. We hit willard friday and saturday and did well on everything but wipers.

Petty4life
07-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Nice wipers petty, those bigguns sure have been evading me. We hit willard friday and saturday and did well on everything but wipers.

i think im just going to stick to the evening wiper bite and if i want the eyes go in the morning

SuperD
07-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Jason, next time bring someone skinny to hold the fish for pictures, the fish will look bigger!

TrollNFisher
07-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Nice Wipers, As I'm a die hard wiper fisherman from Texas I've strickly targeted them for about 10 years. Here is the one I caught last year in Lake Belton, Texas came in at 10pds 9oz and had a replica made it was my personal best. I love to hybrid fish there is no other fish I would rather troll for and fight hands down from the hook up to the dive deep to the net job. I don't know what the restrictions are at willard for size, but in Texas a wiper has to be 18 inches to keep.

Petty4life
07-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Nice Wipers, As I'm a die hard wiper fisherman from Texas I've strickly targeted them for about 10 years. Here is the one I caught last year in Lake Belton, Texas came in at 10pds 9oz and had a replica made it was my personal best. I love to hybrid fish there is no other fish I would rather troll for and fight hands down from the hook up to the dive deep to the net job. I don't know what the restrictions are at willard for size, but in Texas a wiper has to be 18 inches to keep.

WOW dude nice fish. there are no restrictions at willard, except the six fish limit. the state record for utah is only 12lbs most fish are 19-20in and 3-3.5lbs

TrollNFisher
07-21-2011, 07:11 PM
WOW dude nice fish. there are no restrictions at willard, except the six fish limit. the state record for utah is only 12lbs most fish are 19-20in and 3-3.5lbs

Thanks, I hope to make the 831 mile trek to Willard one day and the 1070 mile trip to the gorge with it one of these years. Work I tell ya I'm going find the dude that created it one day!