PDA

View Full Version : Walleye bite at willard, 7-9-11

TrophyBoat
07-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Hit willard saturday trying to catch some fish for the barbeque, we started at about noon and started pullin cranks right outta the south marina, at about the island we hooked a little eye followed by another half dozen, before I decided we better go get some beer and sunscreen so we pulled out and went to the store. Back on the water within a half hour and we picked up and lost a few more before 5 oclock when we had to leave. Flee bitys worked for us trolled 2-3mph. If you like eatin eyes they are definetly on what i would call "on the feed bag" right now at willard. So get out there. Plus we seen a few slurps/boils too.

Petty4life
07-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Nice job Dude, what color flee bitys? any wipers?

Kokaholic
07-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Right on Kody, I seen you in the marina. Knew it was you because you have on the same exact shirt as I had on! Lol

Yes, it was stood bite. We did really well on white pearl RMT squids off the Riggers.

TrophyBoat
07-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Nada on the wipers Petty, but we may have come unbuttoned on one, the silver shad and pink gold were what we used. The bite was hot!!!!! Hopefully the weather didn't throw it off. I may just have thursday and friday to do some fishin so hit me up if you need a partner or wanna troop it on my tinner.