PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Berryessa

gon troln
06-27-2011, 02:57 PM
My good friend Mario and I hit Capell cove about 7:00 and went straight to the main body of the lake. Mario was the first to draw blood with a nice 17 1/2" er. From then until about 10:00 it was the rainbow show. could not keep them off the lines. They were hitting from on top when we were setting the set back to 45'. Finally we made it over to the Ranch house and started picking up keepers. I lost track of how many drive byes we had. I think the were next years fish as we hooked up with a few dinks. Final tally was 8 Kokes kept and about 17 trout and a few twinkies, all released. Garlic was the secret scent today paired up with a cotton candy hoochie with a silver and purple / pink dotted dodger. Second was a pink hoochie with blue tire track dodger. Great long day on the water. Off the water at 5:00.

froggie
06-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Glad to hear berry is picking up again. We'd like to bring the land yacht for some fishing & fun soon.
Froggie:o

HiTechKoke
06-30-2011, 03:13 PM
WTG GT...sounds like it was a bit of work but the persistence looks like it paid off. You should hit melones for some "silly" fishing. I'll either hit Berry or Pardee this holiday weekend probably.