PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Update 6-24-2011

Ken Jones
06-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Had rough day we only boated 17 Kokes. Wind blew most of the day. The more the Resivour fills the tougher the fishing is. Talked to a couple guys who fished all day they had only a couple fish each.
101chromefish101

Busspass
06-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Yeah we went the 23rd and fishing was pretty slow that day too. Between the 3 of us we boated 20. All decent sized though. I was the only one catching fish until about 1:30 and then we got into a pretty good little school for about an hour. My buddy threw on an apex in the late afternoon and tore it up. Seemed to be around 15-20ft in the am and 35-60ft as the day wore on. My watermelon hoochie was the ticket again. Here's my take for the day.

redmanjr1
06-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Good job guys. Hope the bite is a little better by the weekend of the 4th as that will be the next time we get out to Anderson. Had to put new tires on my boat trailer today...good god they got expensive!!

Hardtimes
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Was over there from late sunday 6/26/11 got 10 that day, monday was a little slowand got 25 but tuesday was a good day cought 2 limits in front of curlue boat ramp down to the first inlet that goes back to the bridge that you cross when you are on your way in.,, finished off early wed. and we brought home 100 fish home from the 12" to 15" range. the best thing is that it was just a father and son time and we had alot of fun.

Thanks
Hardtimes
Buddy

Have Fun Guys And Gals

redmanjr1
07-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Heading up tomorrow probably late morning. Planning on camping out on the boat and fishing most of the day Sunday. I'll post the results late Sunday or early Monday. Hope the bite is better than 2 weeks ago.

Bob

Busspass
07-03-2011, 04:46 PM
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupWell here it is. The pic of Steve and I in front of the boat was the first day of fishing. We landed 37 that day and another 15 the next day. We lost as many as we landed:( It was great fishing! Fished with my custom hoochies and "Wild Thing" dodgers. Never went deeper than 25ft down.

West Side Koke Killa's

redmanjr1
07-04-2011, 12:47 AM
Good job Busspass! We fished yesterday and today. Put 25 in the boat 1st day and 23 today. Had to leave a little bit earlier than we wanted as we ran out of ice. Fishing was awesome. I bet we lost at least 30. Dull hooks was about half of that. After sharpening things got much better. All fish yesterday were caught off of pink hoochies on two rods and pink assassin spinner on another with various color sling blade dodgers (the watermelon dodger was definitely the hot one yesterday. Today it was all assassin spinners (pink, orange and one orange/pink). Same dodgers as yesterday. One strange thing…I normally only put one kernel of corn per hook but tried two yesterday and that was it. Also used the DNA Kokanee Gel on the lures and dabbed the corn. All in all a great weekend.

Ken Jones
07-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Fished above Dam, two hits. Decided to head up stream towards curlew and boat wouldn't start. Left early without fish.

redmanjr1
07-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Ken,
Fishing has been good straight across from Curlew. Between Lime Creek and down toward the resort. We seem to have our best luck closer to the resort than Lime creek with the best being that point that comes out near the resort. Good luck on the next trip up.

Bob

Ken Jones
07-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Found out the starter on my 460 Ford Motor went out, Have baught a new one will be back into the water Wednesday, I hope. Planning on going back to Anderson Ranch. I have caught most of my fish between Curlew Ramp and balls heading towards Dam. Twice I have tried around Dam. NOTHING. So thats it for me. The fish should start stacking up soon and should start changing color. Later guys have a good week.101chromefish101

redmanjr1
07-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Good luck Ken. Sorry to hear about the starter. We were wanting to head up Friday and/or Saturday but some things have come up and may not be able to make it up this weekend. If we do I'll post results.

Bob

Ken Jones
07-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Fish today didn't do great, boated 17 and lost several. Some of the bigger Kokes have started turning light pink. Metamorphis has started. Going thursday to Arrowrock one more trip there. Then two more at Anderson Ranch. Then CJ Strike for Crappie.101chromefish101