PDA

View Full Version : Paulina 6/22

SilverBullets
06-22-2011, 11:28 PM
The campgound snow is melting quick and the dock at the public launch isn't in yet. I think the fishing is going to turn on once the water temperature warms up a bit. We started out the day trolling but after going though alot of fish without much to show for it we decided to change tactics. We switched to wind drift jigging targeting suspended ones out in the middle and the action was just enough to keep things interesting. Had alot of drive-by hits and ended up getting our limits including 2 doubles...fish ranged between 11-13". The corn used today was both garlic and koke special. Most caught in the 30-50' range useing jigs by p-line, gibbs, and my homemade one's. The colors were pink, orange, silver, purple and black. Sandwhich today was the Subway Club. thumbsup

Fallriverguy
06-23-2011, 11:31 AM
Nice report SB. I have been waiting for you first Paulina report of the year. Fish seem ok sized.

Doc_Rhen
06-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Well done, thanks for the thorough report!

kokaneekid
06-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Nice reports SB... I'm tring to talk the wife into making a trip up there this year, but I think we'll wait for the snow to melt... Thanks for the reports..

Fish On kokaneekid

bertschb
06-24-2011, 08:42 PM
My wife and I were up there today. One of the dock sections is in now. The others are laying in the parking lot. A LOT of snow melted in the two weeks since we were up there last. We caught 15 fish but it took six hours. Pretty small fish for the most part.

Dr. Matt
06-26-2011, 07:53 PM
I fished Paulina both Friday and Saturday (24th and 25th). I took my buddy and his son and we limited out both days (fished from 6:30 AM to about 3:00 PM). We trolled Sling blades and hoochies from the resort almost due north in water that ranged from 80-200 feet. We seemed to catch more fish in deeper water and were trolling about 35-45 feet. Silverbullet looking forward to seeing you up there sometime...

DLM
06-27-2011, 01:46 PM
The colors were pink, orange, silver, purple and black. Sandwhich today was the Subway Club. thumbsup

What size hooks do you use on the Subway Club and how to you rig it?tooexcited

SilverBullets
06-27-2011, 09:52 PM
What size hooks do you use on the Subway Club and how to you rig it?tooexcited

The sandwhich got inhaled...no hooks required. It was rigged up with jalapeno's and scented with tabasco sauce.101cheers101