PDA

View Full Version : How do we enter into others posts to read them.

Ken Jones
05-30-2011, 10:43 AM
I would like too read different guys posts. I have a hard time getting into my posts to read what I have posted. Like Kodiak1. He has some great information to pass around. I Like reading his posts when I get the opportunity. Thanks. Ken. Owe, bye the way, I will be fishing Anderson Ranch Wedesday, then again Friday. Then on Saturday after Crappie on C.J. strike. Will post results each trip. Ken101chromefish101

SilverBullets
05-30-2011, 12:43 PM
I would like too read different guys posts. I have a hard time getting into my posts to read what I have posted. Like Kodiak1. He has some great information to pass around. I Like reading his posts when I get the opportunity. Thanks. Ken. Owe, bye the way, I will be fishing Anderson Ranch Wedesday, then again Friday. Then on Saturday after Crappie on C.J. strike. Will post results each trip. Ken101chromefish101

Click on the members name. A drop down will appear...now click on "view public profile". Their personal profile page will appear...on the right side of the page click on "show all statistics". All posts and threads started by the member will be shown by clicking on "find all posts by" or "find all threads by" on the left hand side of the page. You can also find all posts and threads started by yourself by clicking on your name and going through the above steps.

edit: another way is to click on the member name...when the drop down window appears click on "find all posts by".