PDA

View Full Version : Introductions

remembering
05-24-2011, 03:29 AM
Hello everyone. I am Tim (Remembering). I love Kokanee fishing but I am not able to do it very much. I get one or two trips a year. Since my job moved me to central coast California I am sure I might not even be able to do that much. This year my brother-in-law and I are going to make two derbies. The first is the Don Pedro Reservoir and the Second is at Berryessa a week later. I love to assemble my own lures but and will be trying a few. That is one of the reasons that I have come to this board. I love the tackle talk. From what I have been reading this year the bite is wide open. Everyone is getting good sized Kokes on a lot of different lures. I have a homemade corn scent that I am going to try and I hope that it attracts the big ones and that might give us the edge in the derbies.

SilverBullets
05-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Welcome aboard Tim. The Tackle Craft forum is a great place to show off homemade lure creations...looking forward to seeing a few of yours. Good luck at the derbies this year!signfishin
Gary

SmokeOnTheWater
05-24-2011, 09:46 PM
101welcomw Tim!

Anytime someone is willing to display their craft, they've got my attention! Hopefully you'll post before the end of the season? Hint! Hint!

Petty4life
05-24-2011, 09:51 PM
101welcomw101chromefish101101welcomw

halojm
05-25-2011, 07:19 AM
good luck in the derby's Tim. Let us know how you do and if you ever get out this way and want to try flaming Gorge for Koks, look us up.