PDA

View Full Version : Pan Pouched Fillet

fishbiker
05-23-2011, 12:26 PM
101chromefish101Heres a very tasty easy 4 star way to make a nice fillet. in a 9 in fry pan melt 3 tbsp butter (real) 1 cup white wine of your choce, just not real strong taste like some chards. some fresh dill or basil which ever you perfer. put in fillet, can use most all fish (Kokanee). i use snapper, orange roughy alot. sprinkle a little salt,pepper,garlic in top of fillet.cover and cook med high about 7-10 min till done, right before you get ready to serve top with fresh parmisan cheesecover for 1-2 min till cheese melts. ready to serve, i make a thing i used to sell at my seafood reataurant called drunken pasta. use cooked pasta of choice, in stove top fry pan do the butter, wine, dill, basil, salt,pepper, melt butter and all, add pasta mix good until hot and ready to serve, top with fresh parmasan cheese . yummmmmmmmmmm a nice fancy impress your guest dinner. you can serve with seared veggie of your choice, just season the veggies while searing. i like to sear in olive oil. enjoy