PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry

Bduck
05-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Has anyone heard on conditions at Strawberry? Since it's mid May now I'm hoping to see ice off. tooexcited

justfish
05-15-2011, 10:26 AM
as of wednesday most of the edges were open or soft but still 18" of ice on most of the lake we need more heat and some wind and it sould only take 2 - 3 day to have it off

Petty4life
05-15-2011, 07:02 PM
I heard roughin it outdoors was up there friday filming ice off fishing.

gulfstream
05-15-2011, 10:34 PM
just took this off the strawberry facebook page....Strawberry Lake in Utah
The winds were strong today but nice tonight. Soldier Creek side is ice free, the Strawberry side will be ice free in A.M. I am sure. The camp grounds at Soldier Creek and Strawberry are all open, Aspen Grove by the end of this week. Every one i saw today was having good luck fishing.
42 minutes ago · Like · thumbsup its about time...:)

Petty4life
05-15-2011, 10:46 PM
just took this off the strawberry facebook page....Strawberry Lake in Utah
The winds were strong today but nice tonight. Soldier Creek side is ice free, the Strawberry side will be ice free in A.M. I am sure. The camp grounds at Soldier Creek and Strawberry are all open, Aspen Grove by the end of this week. Every one i saw today was having good luck fishing.
42 minutes ago · Like · thumbsup its about time...:)

thanks gulfstream101goodpost101

Bduck
05-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Talked to the folks at Stawberry Bay Marina this morning. Boats are launching on the Soldier Creek side only, ice off over there. There are huge slabs of ice still floating around the Strawberry side but should be ice free soon. No launching is taking place at Stawberry Bay Marina because of the danger. signfishin