PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

mechdawg
05-14-2011, 01:13 AM
Hi all,
My name is Tim and my wife and I have just started fishing again (first time since either of us were kids). I am in the Air Force stationed at Travis AFB CA and recently we picked up a used runabout for our family of five to enjoy on Lake Berryessa. The kids love the boat while my wife and I love to just relax and fish. As of yet we havnt actually caught anything but we are happy to keep trying. We are both excited at the prospect of being able to catch some of the Kokanee that reside in Berryessa. We are both completley new and learning all we can. I am happy to find this forum and look forward to reading posts and interacting with all of you out there.

Tim

Petty4life
05-14-2011, 11:10 AM
welcome aboard tim

Bduck
05-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi mechdawg 101welcomw Travis AFB was my first duty assigned in 1973. My wife is from Fairfield. Our sons currently live in Sacramento. Hope you enjoy this forum, there's a lot of good folks here, tips to pick up on.

KokeJunkie
05-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome and thanks for your service! Search past threads for any info you need or just ask. Im sure you will be catching them soon! 101chromefish101