PDA

View Full Version : Sure has been quite

Metal Manipulator
05-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Four days away from the Cresant tournament and nobody's talking. No reports (lodge said no Kokanee yet) with a water temp of 37 deg. This will be my second time fishing Cresant Lake so I do not expect to have a banner day expecialy with such cold water. I hope the weather is half way decent and I am looking forward to meeting every one.

Robin

kokaneekid
05-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Four days away from the Cresant tournament and nobody's talking. No reports (lodge said no Kokanee yet) with a water temp of 37 deg. This will be my second time fishing Cresant Lake so I do not expect to have a banner day expecialy with such cold water. I hope the weather is half way decent and I am looking forward to meeting every one.

Robin

Robin can't wait to meet all the kokanee addicts up at Crescent... I think the reason no reports on the kokanee at Crescent is because it's a five fish limit lake for kok's and most people fishing that lake are targeting bigger fish like the mack's.... With all the high end kokanee fisherman & woman showing up I'm sure that the kokanee reports will start to fly... We might even start a made rush to that lake... I do know that the kok's run bigger at that lake so a 16" kok shouldn't be a issue.

I can't wait I'll be up there on Thursday and I'm planning on fishing that afternoon & all day Friday to get the Kok's dialed in before the derby.

Fish On kokaneekid

Metal Manipulator
05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Maybe we can pry a thursday report out of you. That is if you do not mind the competition. :)

kokaneekid
05-11-2011, 02:06 PM
I won't be posting anything at the lake, not bringing my laptop, but I'll tell you what I'm picking them up on if you ask... Always willing to help out..

Fish On kokaneekid

Metal Manipulator
05-11-2011, 06:14 PM
We might have to put our collective heads together to key in on a very cold water bite. I'm thinking a blue glow in the dark spinner set up.