PDA

View Full Version : Hidey Hoe neighbor

Hookumhi
05-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Hello, My name is Jim and I am a addict of fishing. I have been a addict since I was 4 years old and can't seem to break my habit. When my dear old Dad got me hooked at an early age I would have never thought it would become an obsession for 40+ years, Its probably gonna be my demise but I will Die Happy with a fish in hand. I love to fish for almost anything from the salt water to rivers and streams. I commercial fished with my brothers and Dad for salmon and cod as a teenager. I currently fish often for Kokes at Merwin and related lakes, while every now and again for Sturgeon and salmon on the local rivers (Columbia & Willy) . I would love to get back out soon to the big Blue and fish for some Halibut ,Cod and salmon. Another pair of fish I would love to target is Walleye and Tiger Musky. I look forward to meeting and fishing with everyone and exchanging techniques and ideas about our disease and pray they never find a Cure. God Bless and Tight lines, Jim

kokaneekid
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Jim great place for all of that... Welcome to Kokanee Fishing Forum

Fish On kokaneekid

skookum9
05-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Welcome aboard, Jim. Glad to have a fellow addict to share lies with. I dip my kokanee a bit further south but they're still a blast.

As one famous liar, (or lawyer, I can't tell the difference), once said, if your rod's not bent, you must repent! Or something like that. Happy fishing!

And God bless to you too.

Moose1908
05-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Welcome Jim!! Tons of great info and tons of knowledgeable people on here!!

MackPrince
05-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Hookumhi! I look forward to your reports and you are bound to meet a great bunch of anglers here.

Be sure to sign in on the WA roll call thread. It helps me contact local anglers for our gatherings and networking.
-Mack

SmokeOnTheWater
05-08-2011, 11:00 AM
101welcomw JIM

I hope you give the Washington folks some competition. If you ever head to the high mountain reservoir known as Flaming Gorge, let me know and maybe we could "Hook Up"?

halojm
05-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Glad to have you on board. Look forward to hearing how the year goes up there.

Kokonuts
05-11-2011, 02:26 PM
JIM.....Glad to see you finally joined in the fun on this site!!

See you at the "Lake"......Kokonuts

Hookumhi
05-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!! I will be posting soon on the koke fishing as soon as I can afford to fill up the boat thanks to the gas Nazi's getting richer, but that's another story. Fish on my brothers and a full net for you!101ok101

HiTechKoke
05-13-2011, 11:26 PM
HookumHi - originally from Kalyfornia and Boulton owner? Just curious. If so then get out there and get some.

Kevin

Hookumhi
05-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey Kevin, Yep the one and only. How's the Boulton doing for you? Mine is still great and about to turn 11yrs old. I hope to be fishin this week and I will post how I do.