PDA

View Full Version : O B L is.....DEAD!

SeaDog
05-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Finally!

Osama bin Laden is.....DEAD !
By our hand!
And we have his body!

I for one...Am so glad that this has finally happened and that the SOB has received his unpresented deserved justice!

The danger though isn't over!.......But it shows the terroists that will we never ever relent to bring their muderous kind to justice.

God Bless All Our Troops!

SeaDog

SilverBullets
05-02-2011, 01:22 AM
God bless our troops and god bless America!!! flageagle

skookum9
05-02-2011, 03:28 AM
I salute our troops for a job well done! God bless those boys for what they do to keep us free. Free from tyranny and free from the likes of OSB. May he now know the truth about those 72 virgin's he thought he would get.

Bduck
05-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Our troops certainly deserve the best that this great nation has to offer them with the war machine. I'm not sure if I'm convinced if O B L is dead. It sure seems that the timing is right for a re-election bid. I'll leave it at that.

SeaDog
05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi!

Heard the latest?

Looks like all that intel the Seal's got out of Bin Laden's compound has the Cockroaches running for cover and already some of those mudurous Rats have jumped ship!

Oh! -> Boo-Hoo! Tag! -> "Your DEAD!" or "You've Been Porked!"

Not one drop of remorse ever from Me!

My alumnis "Jay Cocoran" (Class of 77 Mass. Maritime) was on the 2nd plane to hit the towers on 9/11.

You have been AVENGED "Jay" -> Justice has been achived!

REST IN PEACE SHIPMATE !

SeaDog

Bduck
05-04-2011, 03:20 PM
No death photos to be released as announced. W T F!!! Suspicious?

mrmike
05-04-2011, 06:36 PM
My first cousin Joseph Mangano age 40 was on the 92nd floor in north tower he had such a beautiful family/if I had my way I force a Ham bone up his !@#$ and let the dog drag him off. That man caused a lot of heart ace.