PDA

View Full Version : Oh My

Metal Manipulator
04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
My sweet darling wife is doing the taxes. Well Well Well she starts adding up all the fishing tackle that I baught last year, shame for shame I spent a huge amount of money on Kokanee tackle. I hope buisness picks up this year or I will not be let free with the plastic card when I visit the local sporting goods store. OH the stares the facial expressions the muffeld sounds.

It is a good thing my wife likes to fish .

SmokeOnTheWater
04-06-2011, 10:22 PM

Just remember with a wife like that, you're not 100% liable! 101no101

eric71m
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
My sweet darling wife is doing the taxes. Well Well Well she starts adding up all the fishing tackle that I baught last year, shame for shame I spent a huge amount of money on Kokanee tackle. I hope buisness picks up this year or I will not be let free with the plastic card when I visit the local sporting goods store. OH the stares the facial expressions the muffeld sounds.

must be a good time to start a guide business to write all that gear off...4moremney

Metal Manipulator
04-07-2011, 06:44 PM
must be a good time to start a guide business to write all that gear off...4moremney

I do build fishing arches and modify boats for people, does that count?

twisted lines
04-08-2011, 10:57 AM
I just don't understand how you were able to get away with it for a year! I hear and see odd things every month 101smily101 But yet if I pick something up while being observed by you know who, I am asked did you get me one. And yes I am sure the Rods depreciate very much when tested in the arches...........TL

Petty4life
04-08-2011, 11:54 AM
I do build fishing arches and modify boats for people, does that count?

wish you wern't so far away id have you build me an archtooexcited

Metal Manipulator
04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I have shipped all over the USA and Hawaii. I gotta say I am loving the one I put on my jet boat. It has 8 rod holders up top and 2 on each side and it may not be enough. I think I need two more rods. :)

Petty4life
04-08-2011, 08:54 PM
i'm looking to have something added to my exsisting setup

Metal Manipulator
04-08-2011, 09:42 PM
i'm looking to have something added to my exsisting setup

What is the width on top of your gunnels. What is the strength on the gunnels them selves. The arch would weigh less than 80 lbs and be able to tow a wakeboarder and hold a full aray of rods.

Petty4life
04-08-2011, 10:25 PM
What is the width on top of your gunnel's. What is the strength on the gunnel's them selves. The arch would weigh less than 80 lbs and be able to tow a wake boarder and hold a full array of rods.

i want to attach to the existing aluminum tubing, i dint care about towing wake boards i just want storage for my rods and nets and a place for the GPS puck, and want it to go above my bimini