PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Peak Update

Kokanee Troller
03-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Friday.......pretty much a perfect day accept for a little wind....hit the water
about 9:00 a.m. trolled from the Dam down the straight and nothing!! Checked with 3 other boats and nothing. Changed lures and depths nothing.

ValleyCounty
04-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Got out on LP Thursday March 31st, We started around noon and fished till five. Caught 12 "there were two of us" The largest fish was 17.5 all nice fish. We used a dodger and red squid
It was a little windy at times but overall nice sunny day.

kansasrockchalk
04-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Got out on LP Thursday March 31st, We started around noon and fished till five. Caught 12 "there were two of us" The largest fish was 17.5 all nice fish. We used a dodger and red squid

Where abouts? Skunked the day before by the dam.

spoons
04-02-2011, 04:14 PM

Again, where was that?
I was out at LP yesterday from 10:30-6 and my first ever skunk!! Had one to the boat but also had a rookie netting. I was at 25 feet w/Dodger and hoochie and 20-25 ft pop gear w/wedding ring as well as top water pop gear w/wedding ring and 10 feet small pop gear wedding ring. The only place I did not hit was the dam.
I did catch a slight sunburn.

ValleyCounty
04-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Spoons: Sorry about the late reply, We were all the way up below Anderson Ranch dam, Trolling clock wise in about a 100 yard circle tight to the bank and metal buoys going down and then cutting between the two white buoys, we were going down 10 feet on one down rigger and 12 on the other, sorry about the skunk should have got back to ya sooner.

spoons
04-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Nice. I usually make a trip up there but they haven't been there so far this year so I didn't do it on Friday.
Good for you though. Nice job.