PDA

View Full Version : Reports?

spoons
03-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Did anyone go fishing over the weekend? I was in Riggins.

Thinking about playing hooky on Friday and taking my kid fishing. Trying to decide about Lucky Peak, Arrowrock, or Strike...

BlueBack79
03-29-2011, 09:14 PM
i assume you were fishin' in riggins.....how was it? little or big river?

KokeJunkie
03-29-2011, 10:48 PM
I'll have a report for LP Fri evening. Saw that its going to be 70 degrees with some sun on Fri. That means its time for the first trip of the year for me. I'll let you know how we do.

sawtooth
03-30-2011, 12:34 AM
My buddy and his son went to LP on Saturday. Picked up two small ones by the dam. Both were caught about 15 ft. down. They didn't see any other nets out the whole day.

spoons
03-30-2011, 10:43 AM
i assume you were fishin' in riggins.....how was it? little or big river?

Yep. We were fishing the Park Hole the entire time. Hooked 6 landed 5 with one being native. It looked like every boat in the hole was catching fish on Saturday.
The little river had a lot of people.

KokeJunkie
03-30-2011, 12:12 PM
My buddy and his son went to LP on Saturday. Picked up two small ones by the dam. Both were caught about 15 ft. down. They didn't see any other nets out the whole day.

Im definately not anticipating a stellar day. More of a chance to find out what issues I need to address with the boat and gear before things heat up. Last year at this time all I could catch were pesky trout that were promptly released. Im hoping to catch a couple kokes for dinner anyway 101chromefish101