PDA

View Full Version : Roosevelt 3/t to 3/13

Guy
03-19-2011, 06:10 PM
I was not sure how many people had seen this post as I just added it to the old one it may help someone going up there.
Well I am back again fished Roosevelt most of last week still lots of Rainbow, kokanee are hard to come by I caught a little 14 incher my nephew lost a real pig his buddy got this 4.5 pounder there has been a large amount of fish just off the spring canyon launch then the next day they might be hard to find well I found them they have been moving in along the sandy beach downstream from the launch in 30 to 35 feet of water still mostly rainbow though. The fish have been about all caught on the K-02 spinner the tackle shop is still pushing the pink one and they may go back to that one but the green is the hot color as of Sunday the 13th. Also there has been a bunch of fish just off Gibbs bay that's where my nephew lost his.
For those of you that won the first round of lures I am very sorry I meant to mail those out before I went fishing I will get them out ASAP. Guy
I also wanted to mention I moved to 1/2 ounce of lead that put me at 15 feet down at 1.3 mph still using white corn on the green lure.