PDA

View Full Version : is gp fishable?

dawson1922
03-18-2011, 08:15 PM
have not seen any reports yet.

kokaneekid
03-19-2011, 01:43 AM
have not seen any reports yet.

I think people have been fishing it and the reason your not seeing any reports is it's really slow.... The fishing won't pick up until the lake starts to warm up like in May... This time of year is great for making sure your boat is working and seeing what your gear looks like in the water. I would like to see a picture of how big the fish are, I might have to break down and go fish it next month.. I give you a full report if I go with some pictures. I just hope I can scratch out 10.

Fish On kokaneekid

Fishin-RN
03-19-2011, 07:26 PM
I was there a couple weeks ago to do just what Kid said. water was still off color, lots of debris everywhere, surface temp was 41 deg from the santiam arm down to the dam. we hooked one 8" koke on a flatline. though we launched in 3" of snow on the ramp and had one cold day there was a blacktail that swam across the lake. Interesting to see :} Anyhow, fishable: Yes. Fishing well: not yet

dawson1922
03-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Well im ganna give it a shot this sunday. If I catch any I will try to remember to take some pic. thanks for the report.

kokaneekid
03-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Well im ganna give it a shot this sunday. If I catch any I will try to remember to take some pic. thanks for the report.

IF? you get a kokanee please take a picture for me.. Don't feel bad if you only get a few because no one is hammering them... I guess that the kokanee sickness got the best of you I hope you kill them but don't forget to give a report, and post a picture...

Fish On kokaneekid