PDA

View Full Version : washington derby's??

JWS
03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be any koke derbies here in washington for 2011? I fished the Lake Stevens derby last year and had alot of fun, it would be nice to fish more derbies like that without having to travel down to Oregon or elsewhere.

Kokanee-Toni
03-16-2011, 11:24 PM
May 21st the Lake Stevens again.

kokaneekid
03-17-2011, 01:16 AM
Does anyone know if there is going to be any koke derbies here in washington for 2011? I fished the Lake Stevens derby last year and had alot of fun, it would be nice to fish more derbies like that without having to travel down to Oregon or elsewhere.

I think taking a trip to Oregon is a great Idea... Fish the Odell Lake tournament ... There is a 25 fish limit we had an oyster feed and keg of beer the night before the derbie. A great luch and conversation after the derbie and if you bring your wife you could go home with 100 kokanee. We would love to see you our way..

Fish On kokaneekid

MackPrince
03-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Toni- where can we get some info on this? I searched the net the past few days without any luck.

Kokanee-Toni
03-17-2011, 10:23 AM
I talked with Dick Figgins (Dick Nite) at the sportsman show and he said they were having it this year. Last year was the first.
I kept checking fishing contests at WDFW until it showed up. I will try to get more info or a link.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/contests/