PDA

View Full Version : Washington State Member

Mav186
03-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Hello!
I love the Koke fishing! My time is split between Eastern and Western Washington...but my favorites are currently Roosevelt, Banks, Riffe and American Lakes. I've read through some great information on this site and never mind sharing information, my personal expirience or opinion...just remember, that's all it is!! lol Thanks to those who make this website happen, and all of those who keep it going! I look forward to being a contributing member as well.
Mav

Kokonuts
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad to have another from WA.!!

Be sure to watch for Mack Prince or myself to post info on the "Annual Gettogether BBQ" this Spring!

If you get a chance to head south, I'll be at Lake Merwin all season!!

Kokonuts signfishin

Guy
03-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi and welcome I will be back at Roosevelt next week cant wait.

Mav186
03-01-2011, 08:30 PM
K-Nuts: Thanks, I'd like to try Merwin one of these days!
Guy: I saw your pics from the last time there...I'll be there in 2 weeks. Can't wait...but goin' to have to!! ha

SilverBullets
03-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Welcome aboard Mav186! signfishin

smokin' Kokes
03-02-2011, 05:36 AM
welcome aboard mav186

another Washingtonian, we have to fish kokes, them and us live in all this rain water. it's a matter of over population, we eat them or they take all the water.

i'm trying to figure out your avatar photo but the eyes are too old. nice pair but where? my guess West side and Ross Lake?

i love Lake Roosevelt winter fishing but the old bones won't take that 15d F and 20 mph wind with wind chill at freeze the dripping snot level.

maybe run into you at Merwin the end of this month in the cold rain and east wind. kokes make good hand warmers

kokaneekid
03-02-2011, 09:54 AM
101welcomw

You found the place... And I'm looking forward to your reports. I Fish in Oregon, but if the fishing is good enough I could be talked up your way.

Fish On kokaneekid

Mav186
03-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks SB...glad to be here!
Smokin'...I'm a fisherman, but I'm an honest fisherman!! lol My avatar is from last year inaugral Sockeye season at Baker Lake. You weren't too far off with the Ross guess!
KK...thanks, sounds great...maybe we could meet at Merwin sometime!