PDA

View Full Version : Moderator wanted

Petty4life
02-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Currantly looking for moderator for this forum

Petty4life
03-08-2011, 06:35 PM
please welcome Mr. D as the new moderator of the California forum.

Im still looking for a second moderator for this forum

Mr. D
03-08-2011, 10:18 PM
It's my pleasure to moderate the California kokanee forum. Some of you may already know me, but for those who don't, here's some background. My name is Mark Damron and I currently live in Georgetown just east of Auburn. I have been fishing the lakes, rivers & streams of northern California for over 40 years now. The last 15 or so years my obsession has been kokanee. The waters I fish the most are, Union Valley (UVR), Pardee (I know the fish are small, don't laugh), New Melones, Berryessa, Stampede & Bullards Bar (when we have kokes!)
If anybody has any questions about these waters or any other, I'd be more than glad to help.
I enjoy fishing most of the kokanee derbies/tournaments put on by both CIFFI /Project Kokanee & Kokanee Power that help support our kokanee fishery.
I'm a Lifetime member & supporter of CIFFI/Project Kokanee and also a proud member of Kokanee Power.

I look forward to helping out here on the California Kokanee forum and I hope to see & meet some you out on the water. Should'nt be too much longer. Let the fun begin!!!

Mark

kokaneekid
03-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Welcome to the TEAM...

Fish On kokaneekid

SuperD
03-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Mark, did you move to Georgetown and hence, dropped the Pilot Hill name?

Mr. D
03-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Yes Dave I did, about 2 years ago. Once Mickey was gone I figured it was ok to move up the hill. Now I'm even more backwards!!!!!!!!!!!
But I'm still me!!!!!!
It does get confusing but Mr.D is my actual intitals, Mark R. Damron. Maybe I should rethink this whole name thing and stick to one.
Mark

JusTrollin
03-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Mr.D is my actual intitals, Mark R. Damron.

I know what the R stands for but Im not gonna say but it does end in D.

JT