PDA

View Full Version : arrowrock

nepetbutler
02-16-2011, 01:05 AM
arrowrock was a little windy, but sunny. the wind would stop & off with my shirt. tried out my new uni-troll downrigger & lost the bearings,spring,washers and almost the handle. not a bite trolling. another boat did well dragging a green rapala for trout. going sat to troll the day away

AverysAdventure
02-16-2011, 06:44 PM
What's for breakfast saturday? If you can smell bacon cooking you know nepetbutler is fishing.

nepetbutler
02-16-2011, 09:12 PM
got some green rapala minnows to try on sat at arrowrock. the parts i lost on my downrigger are in route. i will be at the boatramp . the road is graded so don't fall asleep! bring wood. i'll bring the bacon to tease the bankfisherman while i'm trolling

koko71
02-17-2011, 12:20 PM
How deep are people fishing with the green rapala crankbaits and what size are they using? Went to CJ Strike last saturday and was skunked and nearly blown off the water. Do the deep tail dancer rapala stick baits work at arrowrock. Good luck this weekend I hope the fish don't have lock jaw like last saturday. Thanks for the post.

nepetbutler
02-18-2011, 12:26 AM
they were trolling 6-11 ft. no weight. i bought sum minnow looking rapala. this is new to me so will try sat