PDA

View Full Version : please read puget sound anglers need our help

redadams
02-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Please oppose SB 5669& HB 1850-Power grab 4 post(s), 4 voice(s) Author Message
arima red

Post(s):393 Edit post | Reply With Quote Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 06:48 PM Confirmation of: Please oppose SB 5669& HB 1850-Power grab disguised as funding issue‏
i sent mine in Ron and e mailed it to everyone on my e mail list.thanks for the heads up
> Confirmation of: Please oppose SB 5669& HB 1850-Power grab disguised as funding issue‏

> i sent mine in Ron and e mailed it to everyone on my e mail list.thanks for the heads up

Ken

Post(s):35 | Reply With Quote Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 07:11 PM Done here & CCA

Thanks Ron
> Done here & CCA

> Thanks Ron

Dobie

Post(s):213 | Reply With Quote Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 07:32 PM Thanks Ron… for keeping us in the loop!!!!! E-mails sent… If I was traveling to CA next week, I’d join you in Olympia….
Good luck!!!! Come on guys, anyone who can, and or is available on the 10th needs to join our Team in Olympia to head this off!!!!!
> Thanks Ron... for keeping us in the loop!!!!! E-mails sent... If I was traveling to CA next week, I'd join you in Olympia....

> Good luck!!!! Come on guys, anyone who can, and or is available on the 10th needs to join our Team in Olympia to head this off!!!!!

Fishnut
Post(s):3,667 | Reply With Quote Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 07:53 PM Subject: Re: Action Alert! Senate bill to gut WDFW Commission again!

Please forward this link to everyone in your chapters, friends, family, hunters, snowmobilers, and anyone that has anything to do with our outdoors. Sign on immediately. This happens on Thursday!!!!!

http://www.votervoice.net/Groups/PSA/Advocacy/?IssueID=23642&SiteID=-1 After signing in select other in the box.

SB 5669 and HB 1850 were introduced in the Washington State legislature. These bills would silence your recreational fishing voice for you and your kids. They will deem the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Commission powerless and make them advisory only. The WDFW Commission was established by a vote of the people by Referendum 45. We voted this in so we could participate and have a say in our fisheries. We fought long and hard to get to this enacted and even harder to get recreational friendly commissioners on the board. We have finally reached that point and now bureaucrats want that power back. You no longer will be able to influence important issues in our fisheries resources. The Commission would no longer be able to appoint the Director of Fish and Wildlife. For those of you that remember, past directors were not usually recreational friendly. Do we really want to go back to that?
SB 5669 and HB 1850 are the same bills as the Governor’s request bills merging three state Agencies-Fish and Wildlife, Parks Department, and the Recreational and Conservation Office. The Commission would no longer be able to make policies for the people of Washington, whom own the resources. Big government will take control of your resources and decision making. There is also the possibility our resources will be hijacked by special interest groups. Haven’t you had enough of this? This will set our fisheries back 20 years.
The commission works for peanuts compared to any other agency in Washington state. Merging them together in the name of saving money is ludicrous and is smoke and mirrors.
Please join PSA at this very important meeting. The Senate bill has been scheduled for a Public Hearing in the Senate Natural Resources Committee on Feb. 10th at 1:30 PM. in the John A Cherberg Building Hearing Room #2 in Olympia. Please wear your PSA or CCA attire in opposition to this bill.

Please forward this on to your friends and family, hunters, snowmobilers, and all recreational and outdoor enthusiasts as they will all be affected.

Please plan on attending and wear your PSA/CCA attire. I really need you now! This is now or never time!!!! Please sign in opposing of this bill at this very important meeting.
Thanks
Ron Garner
> Subject: Re: Action Alert! Senate bill to gut WDFW Commission again!

> Please forward this link to everyone in your chapters, friends, family, hunters, snowmobilers, and anyone that has anything to do with our outdoors. Sign on immediately. This happens on Thursday!!!!!

>

> http://www.votervoice.net/Groups/PSA/Advocacy/?IssueID=23642&SiteID=-1 After signing in select other in the box.

>

> SB 5669 and HB 1850 were introduced in the Washington State legislature. These bills would silence your recreational fishing voice for you and your kids. They will deem the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Commission powerless and make them advisory only. The WDFW Commission was established by a vote of the people by Referendum 45. We voted this in so we could participate and have a say in our fisheries. We fought long and hard to get to this enacted and even harder to get recreational friendly commissioners on the board. We have finally reached that point and now bureaucrats want that power back. You no longer will be able to influence important issues in our fisheries resources. The Commission would no longer be able to appoint the Director of Fish and Wildlife. For those of you that remember, past directors were not usually recreational friendly. Do we really want to go back to that?

> SB 5669 and HB 1850 are the same bills as the Governor’s request bills merging three state Agencies-Fish and Wildlife, Parks Department, and the Recreational and Conservation Office. The Commission would no longer be able to make policies for the people of Washington, whom own the resources. Big government will take control of your resources and decision making. There is also the possibility our resources will be hijacked by special interest groups. Haven’t you had enough of this? This will set our fisheries back 20 years.

> The commission works for peanuts compared to any other agency in Washington state. Merging them together in the name of saving money is ludicrous and is smoke and mirrors.

> Please join PSA at this very important meeting. The Senate bill has been scheduled for a Public Hearing in the Senate Natural Resources Committee on Feb. 10th at 1:30 PM. in the John A Cherberg Building Hearing Room #2 in Olympia. Please wear your PSA or CCA attire in opposition to this bill.

> Please forward this on to your friends and family, hunters, snowmobilers, and all recreational and outdoor enthusiasts as they will all be affected.

>

>

> Please plan on attending and wear your PSA/CCA attire. I really need you now! This is now or never time!!!! Please sign in opposing of this bill at this very important meeting.

> Thanks

> Ron Garner