PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Predictions

sawtooth
01-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Anybody care to give us your prediction for the final score of the Super Bowl?
My prediction: Green Bay 24 Pittsburg 21

Bduck
01-26-2011, 12:23 AM
I favor Green Bay in this one although Rodgers better bring his 'A' game this time. Its going to a battle and I don't feel it will be a blowout by either team but a close score. Green Bay 20 Pittsburg 16 Touchdowns might be anemic a little in this one. 101eatdrink101

Petty4life
01-26-2011, 07:56 AM
24-21 on a game winning field goal by greenbay

SuperD
01-26-2011, 09:27 AM
There was rumors that Rodgers hurt his shoulder in the Bears game. I want GB to win but think Pitt's experience might be the difference maker. I predict I'll have a good time at the SB Party!

Bduck
01-26-2011, 09:33 AM
At least Rodgers is not like Cutler. He'll be in like nothing happened.

Bluknight
01-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Ohhhh baby Pittsburgh raised for many years and still deep in my blood. Perhaps this song rings a bell from the 70's "We are the home of the super bowl team - here comes the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!"

Pittsburgh 24 / Green Bay 17

Watch out for that steel curtain it hurts when they bring it down!

Just looking forward to a good game.

kokaguy1
01-26-2011, 10:03 PM
27 - 24 Green Bay

SuperD
01-27-2011, 10:05 AM
I don't think the Steelers have the weapons to put up 24 on the Pack. If the Steelers win it, I'm thinking a low scoring affair. Packers D is pretty good against the run and the defensive backs just need to shut down Heinz Ward. And Pittsburgh's D will probably need to score some points off of turnovers.

Pogue
01-27-2011, 10:36 AM
21 to 10 GB wins

sawtooth
02-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Less than 20 hours left to get in your scores for the big game.

Bduck
02-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Green Bay was all over Pittsburg in the 1st quarter but it all shift in the 2nd & 3rd quarter to Pitt. Greenbay thrived on the turnovers with touchdowns. This kept Pittsburg trying to catch up. A good football game all in all considering key players knocked out for Green Bay. Also it would have been more interesting of a game if Rothlisburger connected more with his receivers who had a few dropped balls. BTW, I was disappointed with the commercials that was building a hype all week on TV. I only saw one that was worth looking at. A bunch of dogs standing on there hind legs partying. I think it was a Bud commercial.

trollmonkey
02-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Good game,but what about the halftime "show". I never eat black eyed peas,always thought they sounded like a urological disorder.Now I'm thinking the Peas cause ear damage too.101shock1101101shock1101101shock1101

Bluknight
02-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Although it pains me deeply to see my home team eat like that - it was a well deserved win by the Packers. It was painful to watch. I'm honestly surprised those cheese heads didn't whoop their butts more in the score.

You just can't turn the ball over 3 times resulting in points and expect be even close to winning.

Congrats to a deserving winning team! Now for next year>>>>>>

nananana

Bduck
02-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Where are these committees coming from that put half time shows together? I'm with trollmonkey and the Black Eye Peas. 101thumbsdown101 Christina Aguilara? Lets get a real American that can sing our national anthem at the opening of the game. We are starting to see more opening game ceremonies and half time shows being botched now. There was a deserving moment of a living US soldier, Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta, recognized as a Medal of Honor recipient. worthy12 worthy12

SuperD
02-09-2011, 01:45 PM
There was a deserving moment of a living US soldier, Staff Sgt. Sal Giunta, recognized as a Medal of Honor recipient. worthy12 worthy12
While I applaud Sgt. Giunta as a real hero, it is starting to make me sick the way he is being drug around from one talk show to the next and then put on display at every major event. Heroes don't typically do it for the recognition. The US military is pimping this guy in my opinion!

As for half time, I'd be happier with a good old marching band. And everyone can say what they want about the Black Eyed Peas but Fergie is hot and I didn't mind watching her and hoping for another wardrobe malfuntion at all!

Bduck
02-10-2011, 02:23 PM
While I applaud Sgt. Giunta as a real hero, it is starting to make me sick the way he is being drug around from one talk show to the next and then put on display at every major event. Heroes don't typically do it for the recognition. The US military is pimping this guy in my opinion.

I'm unable to associate "pimping" to our military as I see it is an illegal act of human trafficking.