PDA

View Full Version : Lake Fishing Reports

WSFishing.Reporter
01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Hello world... im a little new to this posting stuff so bare with me. but i was wondering if anyone had the recent fishing or stock reports for a few lakes. im looking for the lakes merwin and yale, horseshoe and kress. the more info the better please!!! i just haven't been up there myself for kokanee, to busy with steelies, and im getting questions about the lakes.

thank you,
sarah

Bduck
01-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Welcome Sarah 101welcomw Your first post says enough. Looks like you got a handle the how to's. When you get done in Washington, take a look at what going on in the other states as well.

WSFishing.Reporter
01-25-2011, 12:30 PM
yes i have been taking a peek around at other states for fishing. i fish oregon mostly but live in washington. so since the prices went up for licenses in OR i have had to fish more in washington and i am just getting used to the areas and waters.

smokin' Kokes
02-15-2011, 06:43 AM
take a look at the PacificCorp recreational site.
they run the fisheries and campground programs on Merwin, Yale and Swift per their electric power dam lease agreements.
some technical advise from WDW

most of their koke stuff is several years old but there should be phone numbers of staff to call for current.

try the local WDW fish biologist in Vancouver office
http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/regions/region5/

Kokonuts
03-15-2011, 12:47 AM
I was at Merwin on Sun. (3-12-11) & saw a couple of boats on the water but didnt talk with them.
Its still pretty cold, water temp was 40 deg. & Air temp wasnt much better! The lake is FULL & water is still real green looking.
Better wait another month IF you can! laugh hyst

Kokonuts

Mav186
03-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Welcome to KFF WS! I've never been to Merwin or Yale either...but I have a feeling this years the year!! tooexcited

Kokonuts
03-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Wash. Reporter & Mav,
If you would like to fish at Merwin give me a shout! I am retired & spend a lot of time there!
Room for 2-3 in my boat & I have plenty of "STUFF".

signfishin.......Kokonuts

Mav186
03-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Wash. Reporter & Mav,
If you would like to fish at Merwin give me a shout! I am retired & spend a lot of time there!
Room for 2-3 in my boat & I have plenty of "STUFF".

signfishin.......Kokonuts

AWESOME Ko-Nuts...really appreciate that, I may just take you up on that! tooexcited