PDA

View Full Version : Too many tackle catalogs!

SuperD
01-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Guys, I might need an intervention! Every night when I go to the mail box there is a new tackle catalog. And I find stuff I want in each and every one of them. tongue2 The month is just over 1/2 gone and I'm deep on the credit card in tackle! On the bright side, in a couple of weeks I'm hoping to be able to post up some new, 2011 SuperD tackle.

MMDON
01-19-2011, 03:05 PM
That's why, when I get them, I don't open them! tooexcited

SilverBullets
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
My problem is I never throw them away. I was just looking at one the other day and noticed it was from 2003! laugh hyst

gonefishing
01-19-2011, 08:49 PM
How is it, that I am getting catalogs from companies I have never had a business relationship with. 101whocares101

SuperD
01-19-2011, 09:40 PM
How is it, that I am getting catalogs from companies I have never had a business relationship with. 101whocares101
Probably Roger sending the referal cards in for you. laugh hyst

gonefishing
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Probably Roger sending the referal cards in for you. laugh hyst

That is what friends are for I guess. That reminds me, I dont have your home address Dave, I promiss not to sell it!tongue2 I wonder how many catalogs I could sign you up for. If anyone could actully benefit from more of these, it would be you. :)

I kind of figure that you are going to need to outfit your new tackle store in Ogden. The one across the street from Roger.

Bduck
01-22-2011, 03:10 PM
That is what friends are for I guess. That reminds me, I dont have your home address Dave, I promiss not to sell it! I beginning to be felt like left out in the cold here. The only catalog I get is Cabelas. As much as I have ordered from Lyman Lures, I would have thought they would sent me a cat...not even an updated email.