PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever....

BlueBack79
01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
ready for this winter to be over and get the lines wet. but until then, i decided to relocate the reloading station inside and get a jump on the two new rifles i just got. still need more storage for more brass and other misc. items, but it's a start. this will sure beat sitting in a cold a$$ garage!! will work nicely for tying up some koke rigs too.

Petty4life
01-10-2011, 08:37 PM
nicetooexcited

Bduck
01-10-2011, 08:50 PM
I ready to get outdoors too. I need to replace my axle on the boat trailer but its way to cold to be crawling around a cold concrete floor. My feet seem to stay cold even while I'm laying around the house.

gonefishing
01-11-2011, 12:10 AM
]I JUST WANT TO GET ON THE WATER AND GO FISHING[/SIZE][/COLOR101chromefish101101chromefish101

101flip101
ITS ONLY JANUARY AND I'M DIENG HERE

SuperD
01-11-2011, 12:30 AM
I tied spinners and taped some dodgers this weekend too.

trollin olin
01-12-2011, 12:19 PM
The wife and I went to Folsom sunday and forgot the heater, I heard about that all day plus slow action. Oh well we got out, fog and cold. We didn't need any ice in the cooler though.:cool:

Propnut69
01-12-2011, 02:48 PM
ready for this winter to be over and get the lines wet. but until then, i decided to relocate the reloading station inside and get a jump on the two new rifles i just got. still need more storage for more brass and other misc. items, but it's a start. this will sure beat sitting in a cold a$$ garage!! will work nicely for tying up some koke rigs too.

I'm like you,ready to hit the soft deck and do some fishing. I have been doing a little reloading my self. Working on a new load for my 41 mag. I just put a new scope on my 22mag ,so hopefully my oldest grand daughter and I will be able to get to the gun range this weekend. I have a few boat projects I want to get started on too. But like Rodger said" it's to damn cold to work on the boat"

Living this close to the gorge and don't ice fish. It plays on a ole man's mind some days. laugh hyst.. OH well remember with each passing day,we are all one day closer to splashing the boats.

sawtooth
01-13-2011, 01:27 AM
I have til the end of January to chase chukkar and quail. And then the fishing bug will really start to bite. I just got the components for a new downrigger rod and will spend my free time in Febuary putting that together. March will be spent building spinners and maybe a plug or two. Come April and first melt off look out. signfishintooexcited

kokaguy1
01-15-2011, 04:53 PM
If Kokanee grew according to how much rain we get year to year they should average about 8 lbs this year.....good lord enough is enough all ready.
I will say this however to those of you who can't wait to get out on the water, now's a great time to get that boat motor checked out and serviced so when it is time to hit the lake you aren't one of those unfortunate folks who can't get your motor started at the dock. Don't forget to grease those trailer bearings too!

kokanee_slayer
01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm soooo ready to get back on the water. I think my boat has Cabin Fever as well. I'm restocked with tackle/gear and repacked the trailer bearings in the fall. Just need to service the the motor and I'm ready to go.

BlueBack79
01-17-2011, 03:53 PM
well, took a little break from prepping cases and decided to get a jump on some koke set ups. got 40 double hook rigs tied up....now, time to decide on color combos. and yes, the toilet paper roll makes an excellent hook holder!!

kokaguy1
01-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Tied some Kok spinners up as well as some walleye set ups, this rain is driving me nuts I am just itchin to get the boat out.
I tied up some Kok set ups using spin glows I don't seem to see much of that or at least I haven't, going to give it a go this spring and see what happens. I tied both long and short leaders and will try them behind lake trolls and sling blades should be fun to see how they work. God I love this stuff!